Lampasas in Lampasas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1936 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 2594.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 31° 3.917′ N, 98° 9.319′ W. Marker is in Lampasas, Texas, in Lampasas County. Marker is on U.S. 190 0.3 miles east of East 4th Street (State Highway 257), on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1940 U.S. 190, Lampasas TX 76550, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cook Cemetery (approx. 1.3 miles away); Hostess House (approx. 1.8 miles away); Hancock Springs Bathhouse (approx. 1.8 miles away); Hancock Springs (approx. 1.8 miles away); Battle Branch (approx. 3.6 miles away); Indian Culture Sites (approx. 4.3 miles away but has been reported missing); Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Wolf (approx. 10.6 miles away); Dobyville Cemetery (approx. 10.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lampasas.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 5, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 353 times since then and 54 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 5, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.