Teaneck in Bergen County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Revolutionary War Encampment – 1780
Sponsored by Holy Name Hospital 1975
Erected 1975 by Bergen County Historical Society. (Marker Number 53.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the New Jersey, Bergen County Historical Society marker series.
Location. 40° 53.033′ N, 74° 0.467′ W. Marker is in Teaneck, New Jersey, in Bergen County. Marker is at the intersection of Teaneck Road and Cedar Lane, on the right when traveling south on Teaneck Road. Touch for map. Marker is near the entrance to Holy Name Hospital. Marker is in this post office area: Teaneck NJ 07666, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Brinkerhoff-Demarest House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Van Horne’s Grist Mill English Neighborhood Road (approx. 1.4 miles away); Vreeland House (approx. 1.4 miles away); “Achter Col” Colony (approx. 1.4 miles away); Dutch Reformed Church (approx. 1½ miles away); Days Tavern (approx. 1.6 miles away); De Mott – Westervelt House (approx. 1.6 miles away).
Also see . . . Bergen County Historical Society. (Submitted on April 20, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 20, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,399 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 20, 2008, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.