Oxon Hill in Prince George's County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone Southeast 7
Boundary Stone Southeast 7
District of Columbia
Placed in 1791-1792
This plaque placed here on
the 222nd anniversary
of the founding of
Stone maintained by
National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution, and the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 49.272′ N, 77° 0.066′ W. Marker is in Oxon Hill, Maryland, in Prince George's County. Marker is at the intersection of South Capitol Street Southeast and Southern Avenue when traveling north on South Capitol Street Southeast. Touch for map. Marker is on the side of Barnaby Run. Marker is in this post office area: Oxon Hill MD 20745, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Greble (approx. 0.8 miles away in District of Columbia); Original Federal Boundary Stone Southeast 6 (approx. one mile away in District of Columbia); Original Federal Boundary Stone SE 6 (was approx. one mile away in District of Columbia Fort Carroll (approx. 1.1 miles away in District of Columbia); Oxon Cove, the Potomac, and the Chesapeake (approx. 1.3 miles away); The Capture of Alexandria (approx. 1.3 miles away); John Hanson (approx. 1.3 miles away); "Rockets on the Hill" (approx. 1.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Oxon Hill.
Categories. • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 21, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 349 times since then and 14 times this year. Last updated on April 22, 2014, by Richard E. Miller of Oxon Hill, Maryland. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on April 21, 2014, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.