Grady in Montgomery County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Pisgah Primitive Baptist Church
Present Colonial Revival building completed in 1931. Architect was Frank W. Lockwood and landscape architect was Graham M. Rushton.
Erected 1989 by the Alabama Historical Association.
Location. 31° 59.741′ N, 86° 7.066′ W. Marker is in Grady, Alabama, in Montgomery County. Marker is on Gardner Road (County Road 258) 0.1 miles south of Pisgah Road, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1841 Gardner Road, Grady AL 36036, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 16 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Orion Institute (approx. 7 miles away); Fair Prospect Cemetery Montgomery County (approx. 10.1 miles away); Tuskegee Army Air Field Hangar (approx. 11.3 miles away); Site of Highland Home College (approx. 11.9 The Great Pensacola Trading Path (approx. 13.8 miles away); First United Methodist Church (approx. 15½ miles away); Three Notch Road (approx. 15.6 miles away); The Historic Troy Post Office (approx. 15.6 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 23, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 356 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 23, 2014, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.