Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Duquesne Club
— Historic Landmark —
Longfellow, Alden & Harlow;
Janssen & Cocken, Architects
Built 1889; 1902; 1930-1931
Erected by Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation.
Location. 40° 26.513′ N, 79° 59.916′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker can be reached from Sixth Avenue 0.1 miles south of Wood Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pittsburgh PA 15222, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Trinity Church Burying Ground (a few steps from this marker); Jane Grey Swisshelm Childhood Home (within shouting distance of this marker); The Granite Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Mellon Square (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Benedum Center (about 500 feet away); Founding Convention of the AFL (about 600 feet away); Sisters of Mercy (about 600 feet away); McClurg Iron Foundry (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Also see . . .
1. The Duquesne Club. (Submitted on June 24, 2014, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
2. Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation. (Submitted on June 24, 2014, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Notable Places •
More. Search the internet for The Duquesne Club.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 24, 2014, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 383 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 24, 2014, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.