Sterling in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Erected 1952 by Camp Arropeen, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 176.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 39° 11.541′ N, 111° 41.562′ W. Marker is in Sterling, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and 100 South Street, on the left when traveling north on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Sterling UT 84665, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sterling (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Pettyville Pioneers (approx. half a mile away); L.R. & Clara Anderson House (approx. 5.4 miles The First Presbyterian Church of Manti (approx. 5.7 miles away); Big Fort (approx. 5.8 miles away); Manti Carnegie Library (approx. 5.8 miles away); Cox-Shoemaker-Parry House (approx. 5.9 miles away); Manti City Hall (approx. 6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sterling.
Categories. • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 29, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 360 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 29, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.