Bernhards Bay in Oswego County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
St. Legerís Army
passed to invest
July 29 1777
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 43° 14.547′ N, 75° 55.527′ W. Marker is in Bernhards Bay, New York, in Oswego County. Marker is on New York State Route 49 west of County Route 17, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bernhards Bay NY 13028, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. John Bernhard (within shouting distance of this marker); Kempwyk (approx. 0.9 miles away); Frenchmanís Island (approx. 3.3 miles away); Trinity Episcopal Church (approx. 4.2 miles away); Grave of Capt. Adj. George Marsden (approx. 7.3 miles away); Congregational Church - 1814 (approx. 7.7 miles away); Childhood Home (approx. 10.7 miles away); John Leach (approx. 10.9 miles away).
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 31, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 334 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on July 31, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.