Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1982 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2394.)
Location. 32° 45.295′ N, 97° 9.963′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is on Meadowbrook Drive 0.2 miles south of Meadowbrook Boulevard, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Fort Worth TX 76120, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Isham Cemetery (approx. 2.3 miles away); General Edward H. Tarrant (approx. 2.5 miles away); Booker T. Washington School (approx. Bankhead Highway Through Arlington (approx. 3.6 miles away); Carver Dixon King (approx. 3.7 miles away); Sloan-Journey Expedition of 1838 (approx. 4.5 miles away); Site of Bird's Fort (approx. 4.5 miles away); Site of Arlington Downs Racetrack (approx. 5.6 miles away).
Regarding Harrison Cemetery. Small plate on reverse of marker says, "In memory of Nannie Randol Clark"
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 315 times since then and 56 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 28, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. 3. submitted on August 30, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.