Flatonia in Fayette County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Flatonia City Hospital and Opera House
Erected 1983. (Marker Number 1908.)
Location. Marker is missing. It was located near 29° 41.199′ N, 97° 6.529′ W. Marker was in Flatonia, Texas, in Fayette County. Marker could be reached from West South Main Street west of South Penn Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker was in this post office area: Flatonia TX 78941, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 7 other markers are within 16 miles of this location, measured as the crow flies. Wheeler Building (a few steps from this marker); Catholic Life Insurance (approx. 11.1 miles away); Creuzbaur's Battery, C.S.A. (approx. 11.1 miles away); The Town of Waelder (approx. 11.4 Czech Catholic Union of Texas (approx. 15.8 miles away); Father Miguel Muldoon (approx. 15.8 miles away); The Oldest Czech Settlement (approx. 15.9 miles away).
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 6, 2014, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. This page has been viewed 243 times since then and 66 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 6, 2014, by Jim Evans of Houston, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.