Saint John in Saint John County, New Brunswick — The Canadian Atlantic
New Brunswick’s First School of Law
Erected 1991 by Saint John Law Society.
Location. 45° 16.295′ N, 66° 3.663′ W. Marker is in Saint John, New Brunswick, in Saint John County. Marker is on Canterbury Street just from Princess Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 55 Canterbury Street, Saint John, New Brunswick E2L 2C6, Canada.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Steam Fog Horn (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); First Marine Compound Engine (about 120 meters away); Prince William Street - Before and After the 1877 Fire (about 150 meters away); Centerbeam Place (about 150 meters away); The Troop Fleet in the Days of Sail (about 150 meters away); Church of Saint Andrew and Saint David Scottish Strength (about 180 meters away); The Great Fire of 1877/L’incendie de 1877 (about 180 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Saint John.
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 26, 2014, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 284 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 26, 2014, by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.