Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany
Lehmannsbrücke / Lehmanns Bridge
Älteste Erfurter Brücke, erstmalig im Jahre 1108
erwähnt, 1342 als steinerne Brücke mit 4 Bögen
errichtet, 1977 durch einen Neubau ersetzt.
Former Lehmanns Bridge
Erfurt's oldest bridge, first built in 1108
Mentioned in 1342 as a stone bridge
with four arches
Replaced by new build in 1977
Erected by City of Erfurt.
Location. 50° 58.835′ N, 11° 1.674′ E. Marker is in Erfurt, Thuringia. Marker is at the intersection of Augustinerstraße and the River Gera, on the left when traveling south on Augustinerstraße. Touch for map. Marker is on the south side of the River Gera. Marker is in this post office area: Erfurt, Thuringia 99084, Germany.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Nikolai Church Tower / Nikolaikirchturm (within shouting distance of this marker); Willi Münzenberg (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); House for the Great Ark of Noah and Engelsburg (about 90 meters away); Collegium Maius (about 120 meters away); Michaeliskirche / Michaelis Church Childhood Home of Friedrich Wilhelm Ritschl (about 150 meters away); Martin Luther (about 150 meters away); Laasphe-Kapelle / Laasphe Chapel (about 150 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Erfurt.
Also see . . . Welcome to Erfurt. (Submitted on October 8, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts • Man-Made Features • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 8, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 602 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 8, 2014, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.