North Bend in Hamilton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
William Henry Harrison’s gift to son and grandson
—Site of Fort Finney —
Erected 1959 by Daughters of the American Revolutiom.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 39° 7.113′ N, 84° 48.262′ W. Marker is in North Bend, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is on Brower Road, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. marker is located with identical directions to Fort Finney marker, simply on the other side of the driveway. Marker is at or near this postal address: 11021 Brower Road, North Bend OH 45052, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Fort Finney (here, next to this marker); Indiana - Ohio State Line Monument Abraham Lincoln (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Captain Samuel C. Vance (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Hunt House Hotel (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Lawrenceburgh (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); Vietnam War Memorial - - Dearborn County Lawrenceburg Indiana (approx. 2.9 miles away in Indiana); The Price of Freedom (approx. 3.1 miles away in Indiana).
Additional keywords. Fort Finney Daughters of the American Revolution
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War of 1812 • Wars, US Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on April 24, 2017. This page originally submitted on November 6, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 332 times since then and 47 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 6, 2014, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. 4, 5. submitted on August 28, 2015, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.