Near Gills Pier in Leelanau County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Wenceslaus Church and Cemetery
Erected 1990 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number 1671.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 45° 4.148′ N, 85° 40.464′ W. Marker is near Gills Pier, Michigan, in Leelanau County. Marker is at the intersection of East Kolarik Road (County Route 637) and North Jelinek Road, on the right when traveling east on East Kolarik Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8500, Suttons Bay MI 49682, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.2 miles away); Leland Historical District (Fishtown) (approx. 5.3 miles away); Bahle's (approx. 6˝ miles away); The Hessler Log Home (approx. 10.9 miles away); Hesler Log House (approx. 10.9 miles away); A Light at Old Mission (approx. 11 miles away); Site of Lighthouse Privy (approx. 11 miles away); Oil House (approx. 11 miles away).
Additional keywords. Bohemian Settlement
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 15, 2017. This page originally submitted on November 14, 2014, by Thomas A. Thomas of Brielle, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 383 times since then and 19 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on November 14, 2014, by Thomas A. Thomas of Brielle, New Jersey. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. Full view photos. Any other links? • Can you help?