Diboll in Angelina County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1996 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8718.)
Location. 31° 10.132′ N, 94° 43.184′ W. Marker is in Diboll, Texas, in Angelina County. Marker is on Prairie Grove Road (County Road 263) near Farm to Market Road 1818, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Diboll TX 75941, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Diboll (approx. 3.9 miles away); Thomas Lewis Latane Temple (approx. 3.9 miles away); Old Diboll Library (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Methodist Church of Diboll Emporia (approx. 4.2 miles away); Lindsey Springs Logging Camp (approx. 4.7 miles away); Burke Methodist Church (approx. 5.1 miles away); Ryan Chapel (approx. 5.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Diboll.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Education • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 12, 2010, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,147 times since then. Last updated on November 23, 2014, by Robert Martin of Diboll, TX - Texas. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 12, 2010, by Steve Gustafson of Lufkin, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.