Burlington in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1930 by Y.M.C.A. and Y.W.C.A. Campers of Camp Ockanickon.
Location. 40° 4.686′ N, 74° 51.552′ W. Marker is in Burlington, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on High Street. Touch for map. This marker is located in the cemetery behind the Society of Friends Meeting House-Burlington. Marker is in this post office area: Burlington NJ 08016, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Office of the Council of Proprietors and the Surveyor General (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Grant House (about 400 feet away); Free Library (about 500 feet away); Old St. Mary’s (about 600 feet away); Center of Arts and Culture (about 700 feet away); Founding of St. Mary’s Parish (about 800 feet away); New St. Mary’s (about 800 feet away); Important Men of 206 High Street, Burlington (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Burlington.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Native Americans •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 9, 2014, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 200 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 9, 2014, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.