Near Evans City in Butler County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1970 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Location. 40° 47.205′ N, 80° 2.048′ W. Marker is near Evans City, Pennsylvania, in Butler County. Marker is at the intersection of Evans City Road (Pennsylvania Route 68) and Ash Stop Road, on the right when traveling east on Evans City Road. Touch for map. Located at Forward Township Municipal Building. Marker is in this post office area: Evans City PA 16033, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Major George Washington (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Harmonist Cemetery (approx. 4.8 miles away); Harmony (approx. 5 miles away); 1806 Plains Presbyterian Church (approx. 5 miles away); Harmony Mennonites (approx. 5.2 miles away); Cranberry Township Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.4 miles away); Zelienople (approx. 5½ miles away); To The Glory of God (approx. 5.6 miles away).
More about this marker.
Categories. • Forts, Castles • Native Americans •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 25, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 332 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 25, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.