North Canton in Stark County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1992 by The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 2-76.)
Location. 40° 51.312′ N, 81° 28.912′ W. Marker is in North Canton, Ohio, in Stark County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Nobles Pond Drive NW and Shady Hollow Road NW, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Nobles Pond is a private park in a residential area. Marker is in this post office area: Canton OH 44718, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Football Pioneer Paul E. Brown (approx. 4.4 miles away); Young People's Christian Association (approx. 4.6 miles away); The Little Steel Strike of 1937 Lillian Gish (1893-1993) & Dorothy Gish (1898-1968) (approx. 4.6 miles away); Central Firehouse Fire Alarm Bell (approx. 4.6 miles away); Spanish Mortar (approx. 5.3 miles away); French Cannon (approx. 5.3 miles away); Base of the Conning Tower of the US Battleship Maine (approx. 5.3 miles away).
Categories. • Notable Places •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 8, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 375 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 8, 2015, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.