Gulfport in Harrison County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Handsboro Presbyterian Church
Erected 1984 by the Mississippi Department of Archives and History.
Location. 30° 23.913′ N, 89° 1.692′ W. Marker is in Gulfport, Mississippi, in Harrison County. Marker is at the intersection of East Pass Road and Bridge Street, on the right when traveling west on East Pass Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1304 East Pass Road, Gulfport MS 39507, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Handsboro (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Gulf Coast College (approx. 0.2 miles away); Gulf Coast Military Academy (approx. 1.2 miles away); St. Mark's Episcopal Church (approx. 1½ miles away); Mississippi City Courthouse (approx. 1.6 miles away); Memorialization of Jefferson Davis (approx. 1.6 miles away); Broadcasting the Blues (approx. 2½ miles away); Beauvoir (approx. 3½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Gulfport.
Also see . . . About the church. (Submitted on February 23, 2015, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 23, 2015, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 258 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 23, 2015, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.