Anderson in Anderson County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Anderson County Library
Dedicated September 24, 2000
List of Dignitaries
Erected 2000 by Anderson County Library.
Location. 34° 30.383′ N, 82° 38.917′ W. Marker is in Anderson, South Carolina, in Anderson County. Marker can be reached from North McDuffie Street near Society Street. Touch for map. Marker is located beside the north entrance. Marker is at or near this postal address: 300 North McDuffie Street, Anderson SC 29621, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 10 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Anderson County Farmers Market Pavilion (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Building History / Major Frank R Thompson (1903-1977) (about 800 feet away); Blue Ridge Railroad Passenger Station -- c. 1913 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Portman Shoals (approx. 0.2 miles away); Portman Dam and Power Plant (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fant's Book Store -- 1851 (approx. 0.2 miles away); G.F. Tolly Building -- c. 1910 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Frierson School House (approx. ¼ mile away); McGee Harness Shop (approx. ¼ mile away); Robert Anderson Memorial Fountain (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Anderson.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 7, 2015, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 230 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. submitted on March 7, 2015, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.