Santa Clara in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Mission Santa Clara
Erected 1980 by State Department of Parks & Recreation, William L. Gates, class of '64, Mountain Charlie Chapter #1850 E. Clampus Vitus. (Marker Number 338.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 37° 20.97′ N, 121° 56.406′ W. Marker is in Santa Clara, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is on Alviso Street near Homestead Road. Touch for map. Plaque is located in front of Mission Church, on the grounds of the University of Santa Clara. Marker is in this post office area: Santa Clara CA 95050, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Santa Clara Women’s Club Adobe (approx. 0.2 miles away); Santa Clara Mission (approx. 0.2 miles away); Luis Arguello Home Mission Corral Site (approx. 0.3 miles away); Dr. Henry Warburton House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Senator Franck House Site (approx. 0.3 miles away); Santa Clara Depot (approx. 0.3 miles away); Dr. Saxe Office Building (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santa Clara.
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 19, 2007, by Mathew H. Kohnen of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 4,203 times since then and 11 times this year. Last updated on March 24, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 19, 2007, by Mathew H. Kohnen of San Jose, California. 4. submitted on September 26, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.