Auburn in Lee County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
General James Henry Lane House
Woman's Club of Auburn
Erected 1992 by The Historic Chattahoochee Commission and the Woman's Club of Auburn.
Location. 32° 37.182′ N, 85° 29.053′ W. Marker is in Auburn, Alabama, in Lee County. Marker is on Sanders Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 712 Sanders Street, Auburn AL 36830, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. J. F. Drake High School / Alma Mater (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Auburn Guards Reviewed by Jefferson Davis (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Auburn Guards (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Crescent City Hall (approx. 0.8 miles away); Toomers Corner And The Bank Of Auburn (approx. 0.9 miles away); Auburn 1865~Present / The "Loveliest Village" (approx. 0.9 miles away); Auburn - Alabama (approx. 0.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Auburn.
Categories. • Landmarks • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 31, 2010, by L Stanford of Auburn, United States. This page has been viewed 1,215 times since then and 78 times this year. Last updated on July 8, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 31, 2010, by L Stanford of Auburn, United States. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.