Shelbyville in Bedford County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
In Memory of the "Shelbyville Rebels" Co. F.
"Shelbyville Rebels" Co. F.
41st Tenn. Reg't. C.S.A. and
all soldiers from Bedford
County who fought for the
Confederacy in the War
Between the States 1861-1865
Erected and affectionately dedicated
by the Agnes L. Whiteside Chapter U.D.C.
"Lord God of hosts be with us yet,
lest we forget, lest we forget"
Erected by United Daughters of the Confederacy.
Location. 35° 28.971′ N, 86° 27.657′ W. Marker is in Shelbyville, Tennessee, in Bedford County. Memorial is at the intersection of West Depot Street and Public Square West, on the left when traveling east on West Depot Street. Marker located on the southwest corner of the Bedford County Courthouse grounds. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 Public Square, Shelbyville TN 37160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bedford County, Tennessee Veterans Memorial Plaza (a few steps from this marker); Fighting in Shelbyville (within shouting distance of this marker); Tribute to Veterans of Bedford County, Tennessee Tribute to World War I Veterans of Bedford County, Tennessee (within shouting distance of this marker); Tribute to Revolutionary War Veterans of Bedford County, Tennessee (within shouting distance of this marker); Shelbyville, Tennessee (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Henry Brevard Davidson (about 600 feet away); Church of the Redeemer (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Shelbyville.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
More. Search the internet for In Memory of the "Shelbyville Rebels" Co. F..
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 16, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 340 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 16, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.