Clinton Township in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1972 by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number S142.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 34.137′ N, 82° 56.288′ W. Marker is in Clinton Township, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is at the intersection of Metropolitan Parkway and Moravian Drive, on the right when traveling west on Metropolitan Parkway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Clinton Township MI 48036, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are St. John Lutheran Church and Schools (approx. 2.3 miles away); Fire Apparatus Bell (approx. 2.6 miles away); Baumgartner House (approx. 2.6 miles away); The Baumgartner House 1875 (approx. 2.6 miles away); Clinton Grove Cemetery (approx. 2.8 miles away); Grace Episcopal Church (approx. 3.4 miles away); Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 3½ miles away); Crocker House (approx. 3½ miles away).
Also see . . . Gnadenhutten / The Gnadenhutten Massacre "A Day of Shame". The massacre mentioned on this historical marker is the Gnadenhutten Massacre, which has its own historical marker. (Submitted on July 17, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Categories. • Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 269 times since then and 78 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 17, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.