Midland in Midland County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1972 by State Historical Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1551.)
Location. 32° 0.761′ N, 102° 5.208′ W. Marker is in Midland, Texas, in Midland County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of North A Street and Lawson Avenue, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is just inside, and to the left of, the gate to Fairview Cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Midland TX 79705, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. W. B. Anglin (a few steps from this marker); Midland's First House (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Christian Church of Midland (approx. 0.8 miles away); George W. Bush Childhood Home (approx. one mile away); Midland National Bank (approx. one mile away); The Yucca Theatre Site of “The Staked Plains” (approx. 1.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Midland (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Midland.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 28, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 162 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 28, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.