Big Spring in Howard County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Christian Church
of Big Spring
Erected 1986 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1707.)
Location. 32° 14.883′ N, 101° 28.112′ W. Marker is in Big Spring, Texas, in Howard County. Marker is at the intersection of South Goliad Street and East 10th Street, on the left when traveling south on South Goliad Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 911 South Goliad Street, Big Spring TX 79720, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Big Spring School District (approx. ¼ mile away); First National Bank in Big Spring (approx. Settles Hotel (approx. half a mile away); A Historical Big Spring Meat Market (approx. 0.6 miles away); Big Spring Hardware Company (approx. 0.7 miles away); The J. & W. Fisher Company (approx. 0.7 miles away); Potton House (approx. 0.7 miles away); St. Thomas Catholic Church (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Big Spring.
Also see . . . History - First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). (Submitted on August 3, 2015.)
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 2, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 189 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 2, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.