Arlington in Arlington County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Federal Boundary Stone NW 1
District of Columbia
Protected by Richard Arnold Chapter
Daughters of the American Revolution
Erected 1916 by Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Original Federal Boundary Stones marker series.
Location. 38° 54.216′ N, 77° 9.547′ W. Marker is in Arlington, Virginia, in Arlington County. Touch for map. The marker and stone are about 200 ft from the street address, in a passageway on the sideyard to the left of the private residence. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3607 N Powhatan St., Arlington VA 22213, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Minor's Hill (approx. 0.2 miles away); Crossman House (approx. 0.8 miles away); Original West Corner Stone (approx. one mile away); George Nicholas Saegmuller (approx. one mile away); John Saegmuller House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Little Falls Road (approx. 1.1 miles away); East Falls Church Station (approx. 1.1 miles away); Chesterbrook (approx. 1.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Arlington.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 261 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on September 3, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.