Metapán, Santa Ana, El Salvador — Central America (West Coast)
Saint Peter Church of Metapán
Iglesia de San Pedro de Metapán
Construido en 1743
Restaurado en 1969
por Cemento de El Salvador, S.A.
a iniciativas de los
Padres Franciscanos Capuchinos.
El pueblo metapaneco
Constructed in 1743
Restored in 1969
by El Salvador Cement Company
under the initiative of
The Metapán people
show their gratitude.
Location. 14° 19.927′ N, 89° 26.859′ W. Marker is in Metapán, Santa Ana. Touch for map. The marker is on the front of Saint Peter Catholic Church to the east of the central park in Metapán.
Other nearby markers. At least 3 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Centennial of Salvadoran Independence (within shouting distance of this marker); Bicentennial of the First Cry of Central American Independence (within shouting distance of this marker); Municipality of Metapán (within shouting distance of this marker).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 13, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 9, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 202 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on September 9, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.