Bowie in Montague County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First National Bank of Bowie
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1791.)
Location. 33° 33.601′ N, 97° 50.891′ W. Marker is in Bowie, Texas, in Montague County. Marker is at the intersection of West Tarrant Street and North Mason Street (Texas Highway 59), on the right when traveling west on West Tarrant Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 W Tarrant St., Bowie TX 76230, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Montague County (approx. 0.6 miles away); Home County of Governor James V. Allred (approx. 0.6 miles away); Elmwood Cemetery Montague Catholic Cemetery (approx. 10.7 miles away).
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 22, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 251 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 22, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.