Port Washington in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Replaced Earlier Wood Building
Monumental Works Est. 1878
Four Generations of Stone Cutters:
Dominic, Jacob, Matthias, Thomas
Erected 2015 by Jim & Deb Neulreich.
Location. 43° 23.374′ N, 87° 52.152′ W. Marker is in Port Washington, Wisconsin, in Ozaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of North Franklin Street and East Washington Street, on the right when traveling north on North Franklin Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 302 North Franklin Street, Port Washington WI 53074, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Blake Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Wilson House (about 300 feet away); Leland Stanford (about 400 feet away); Port Washington Fire Engine House (about 400 feet away); The Wisconsin Chair Company Fire (about 500 feet away); Wisconsin Street School Bell (about 500 feet away); Sidewheel Steamer Niagara (about 500 feet away); Port Washington Light Station (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Port Washington.
Also see . . . Port Washington Downtown Historic District National Register Registration (Submitted on July 22, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page was last revised on July 22, 2018. This page originally submitted on September 23, 2015, by Devon Polzar of Port Washington, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 197 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on September 23, 2015, by Devon Polzar of Port Washington, Wisconsin. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.