Irondequoit in Monroe County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Cobblestone Blacksmith Shop
The oldest building
Built in 1830
by Ransford Perrin.
Erected by Irondequoit Historical Society.
Location. 43° 12.736′ N, 77° 34.969′ W. Marker is in Irondequoit, New York, in Monroe County. Marker can be reached from Titus Avenue 0.1 miles east of Oakview Drive. Touch for map. Marker is between the town hall and police department buildings. The town hall fronts on Titus Avenue. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1300 Titus Avenue, Rochester NY 14617, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Here Stands one of the Oldest Pieces of Earth (a few steps from this marker); Pioneer Home (a few steps from this marker); Swayne's Corners (approx. 1.2 miles away); Our Irondequoit (approx. 1.3 miles away); Grant Homestead (approx. 1.3 miles away); King's Landing 1796 (approx. 2.3 miles away); On This Site - Over the Years (approx. 2.4 miles away); a different marker also named On This Site - Over the Years (approx. 2.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Irondequoit.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 1, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 125 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on November 1, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.