1804 Quaker Meeting House
West Branch Burial Ground, Marker #1
The Laura Lions Club established this historic
marker which stands on the site of the West
Branch Quaker Burial Grounds near the location
of the original church.
Erected 1976 by West Milton—Union Township American Revolution Bicentennial Committee Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 1- 55.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 39° 56.137′ N, 84° 19.937′ W. Marker is near West Milton, Ohio, in Miami County. Marker is at the intersection of Frederick-Garland Road (County Route 48) and Mote Road (County Route 48), on the left when traveling west on Frederick-Garland Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 7050 W Frederick-Garland Rd, West Milton OH 45383, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Brick Wall (a few steps from this marker); John Hoover (within shouting distance of this marker);
More about this marker. There are three markers at this site
each will be presented as a separate page
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 12, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 210 times since then and 52 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 12, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.