Warren in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Wilson-Bosh Home
David Wilson later became the Tax Assessor for the Village and in 1926, Wilson Street was renamed Seventh Street.
Erected 1994 by Warren Village Historic District Commission.
Location. 42° 31.584′ N, 83° 2.955′ W. Marker is in Warren, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is on Filmore Avenue near Seventh Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5711 Filmore Avenue, Warren MI 48092, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church of Warren (within shouting distance of this marker); The Joiner House 1895 (within shouting distance of this marker); The Hoard House St. Paul United Church of Christ (about 600 feet away); Red Run Creek (approx. 0.2 miles away); Warren Village Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Flynn House (approx. 0.2 miles away); a different marker also named Red Run Creek (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warren.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 173 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.