Warren in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Baptist Church of Warren
The Methodists outgrew their building and in 1958 sold this historic structure to the First Baptist Church of Warren.
Erected 1994 by Warren Village Historic District Commission.
Location. 42° 31.577′ N, 83° 2.978′ W. Marker is in Warren, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is at the intersection of Seventh Street and Filmore Avenue, on the right when traveling south on Seventh Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 31707 Seventh Street, Warren MI 48092, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Joiner House 1895 (within shouting distance of this marker); The Wilson-Bosh Home (within shouting distance of this marker); The Hoard House (about 700 feet away, measured in St. Paul United Church of Christ (about 700 feet away); Red Run Creek (approx. 0.2 miles away); Warren Village Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Flynn House (approx. ¼ mile away); a different marker also named Red Run Creek (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warren.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 151 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.