Warren in Macomb County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Warren Village Hall
The west side of the building housed the Warren Community Library from 1949 to 1957.
In 1946 the east addition was built to serve the Warren Volunteer Fire Department. It remained a City of Warren Fire Department until 1992.
When the city Fire Station #4 moved in 1992 to its new building on Chicago Road, the old Village Hall building became the home for the offices of the Friends of the Library, the Village Historic District Commission, and the City of Warren Crime Commission.
Erected 1994 by Village Historic District Commission.
Location. 42° 31.499′ N, 83° 2.758′ W. Marker is in Warren, Michigan, in Macomb County. Marker is at the intersection of Flynn Avenue and Beebe Avenue, on the left when traveling north on Flynn Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5961 Beebe Avenue, Warren MI 48092, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Paul United Church of Christ (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Flynn House (about 500 feet away); The Hoard House (about 800 feet away); The Wilson-Bosh Home (approx. 0.2 miles away); First Baptist Church of Warren (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Joiner House 1895 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Red Run Creek (approx. ¼ mile away); a different marker also named Red Run Creek (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Warren.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 192 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 10, 2015, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.