Amarillo in Potter County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2464.)
Location. 35° 11.699′ N, 101° 50.454′ W. Marker is in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County. Marker is on South Tyler Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1710 South Tyler Street, Amarillo TX 79102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. H. W. and Katie Galbraith House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Avery and Mary Turner House (about 300 feet away); Shuford-Killough House (about 800 feet away); Eakle-Archer House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Polk Street Schools (approx. 0.4 miles away); Old First Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away); Alice Victoria Ghormley Curtis House (approx. half a mile away); H. B. Sanborn House (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Amarillo.
Categories. • Architecture •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 14, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 336 times since then and 72 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 14, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.