Amarillo in Potter County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
H. W. and Katie Galbraith House
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 2316.)
Location. 35° 11.688′ N, 101° 50.391′ W. Marker is in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County. Marker is on South Polk Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1710 South Polk Street, Amarillo TX 79102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Avery and Mary Turner House (within shouting distance of this marker); Herring-Crudgington House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Shuford-Killough House (about 700 feet away); Eakle-Archer House Polk Street Schools (approx. 0.4 miles away); Old First Baptist Church (approx. half a mile away); Clarence and Lorraine Eakle House (approx. half a mile away); Alice Victoria Ghormley Curtis House (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Amarillo.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 14, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 190 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 14, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.