Boys Ranch in Oldham County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1936 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 5199.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 35° 31.912′ N, 102° 15.357′ W. Marker is in Boys Ranch, Texas, in Oldham County. Marker is at the intersection of Julian Bivins Road and Bush Lane, on the left when traveling east on Julian Bivins Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Boys Ranch TX 79010, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tascosa Courthouse, 1884 (here, next to this marker); Boot Hill Cemetery (approx. 0.4 miles away); Old Tascosa (approx. 0.6 miles away); The Historic LS (approx. 0.6 miles away); Oldham County (approx. 0.6 miles away); Cal Farley's Boys Ranch Hartley County Courthouse (approx. 11.2 miles away); Matador Cowboys Reunion Association (approx. 11.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Boys Ranch.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 23, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 343 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 23, 2015, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.