Town of Ballston in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Town of Ballston
Formed From Saratoga As A
District April 1, 1775
Organized As A Town
March 7, 1788
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 54.581′ N, 73° 53.695′ W. Marker is in Town of Ballston, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is at the intersection of Lake Hill Road (County Route 339) and Kingsley Road, on the right when traveling east on Lake Hill Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ballston Lake NY 12019, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Kingsley Inn (within shouting distance of this marker); Calvary Episcopal Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Stevens School (approx. 0.6 miles away); Waterman House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Larkin House (approx. one mile away); Beriah Palmer (approx. 1.1 miles away); Inn of William Bettys (approx. 1.6 miles away); McDonalds Site (approx. 2.3 miles away).
Categories. • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 27, 2016, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 131 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 27, 2016, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.