Castries, Saint Lucia — Caribbean Region (Lesser Antilles)
Government House Saint Lucia
Mr. C. Messervy
Foundation stone laid October 15, 1894
This plaque was unveiled
HRH The Duke of York KCVO, ADC
22nd February 2004
in commemoration of the
25th Anniversary of Independence
Location. 14° 0.326′ N, 60° 59.835′ W. Marker is in Castries, Castries. Marker is on Government House Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. World Wars Memorial (approx. 0.8 kilometers away); Sir William Arthur Lewis (approx. 0.8 kilometers away); Hon. Derek Alton Walcott (approx. 0.8 kilometers away); William Arthur Lewis (approx. one kilometer away); 27th Inniskilling Regiment (approx. 1.1 kilometers away); Inniskilling Fusiliers: 27th (Inniskilling) Regiment of Foot (approx. 1.1 kilometers away); Sir George Frederick Lawrence Charles (approx. 1.7 kilometers away); Carib Caves (approx. 10 kilometers away in Gros Islet). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Castries.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 24, 2016, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 179 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 24, 2016, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.