Santa Anna in Coleman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Christian Church of Santa Anna
Erected 1976 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1716.)
Location. 31° 44.34′ N, 99° 19.32′ W. Marker is in Santa Anna, Texas, in Coleman County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of Avenue C and 1st Street (Farm to Market Road 1176), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 508 Avenue C, Santa Anna TX 76878, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Stonemason T.T. Perry (approx. 0.2 miles away); Thomas T. Perry (approx. 0.2 miles Santa Anna, C.S.A. (approx. ¼ mile away); Santa Anna Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Turner House (approx. half a mile away); Santa Anna Cemetery (approx. 0.6 miles away); Emma Daugherty Banister (approx. 0.6 miles away); John R. Banister (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Santa Anna.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 10, 2016, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 194 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 10, 2016, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.