Near Bowling Green in Wood County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Erected 1974 by Wood County Commissioners, The Wood County Historical Society, The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 02-87.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 41° 24.602′ N, 83° 39.05′ W. Marker is near Bowling Green, Ohio, in Wood County. Marker is on North Main Street (Ohio Route 25) north of Bishop Road (County Route 208), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. This marker is located on the front grounds of a residence, about a mile north of downtown Bowling Green, on the west side of the roadway. The maker is situated, so as to face the roadway with its frontside, having its blank backside facing away from the roadway. Marker is at or near this postal address: 17661 North Main Street, Bowling Green OH 43402, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles Ridge School 1886-2013 (approx. 2.2 miles away); The Main Street Historic District (approx. 2½ miles away); Wood County Infirmary (approx. 4½ miles away); Lunatic House 1885 (approx. 4½ miles away); Custer Homestead (approx. 4.6 miles away); John A. Wilson (approx. 4.8 miles away); Wood County's First Masonic Lodge (approx. 5.1 miles away); Lieut. Wilson W. Brown (approx. 5.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bowling Green.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 28, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 28, 2016, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio. This page has been viewed 185 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 28, 2016, by Dale K. Benington of Toledo, Ohio.