El Campo in Wharton County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
El Campo Library Building
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1408.)
Location. 29° 11.7′ N, 96° 16.215′ W. Marker is in El Campo, Texas, in Wharton County. Marker is at the intersection of West Monseratte Street and Alamo Street, on the right when traveling east on West Monseratte Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 201 W Monseratte St, El Campo TX 77437, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Prairie Switch (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); First National Bank of El Campo (approx. 0.2 miles away); El Campo (approx. 0.3 miles away); Danevang (approx. Ansgar Evangelical Lutheran Church and Cemetery (approx. 11.2 miles away); Danevang Lutheran Church (approx. 11.2 miles away); Danevang Pioneer Monument (approx. 11.2 miles away); Danevang Community Hall (approx. 11.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in El Campo.
Categories. • Architecture • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 1, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 30, 2016, by Gregory Walker of La Grange, Texas. This page has been viewed 173 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 30, 2016, by Gregory Walker of La Grange, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.