Elmo in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 2013 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 17621.)
Location. 32° 38.626′ N, 96° 6.503′ W. Marker is in Elmo, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 2965 and Hiram Road, on the right when traveling south on Route 2965. Touch for map Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cedarvale Cemetery (approx. 4.6 miles away); Methodist Church, 1844 (approx. 5 miles away); Morrow Chapel Cemetery (approx. 6.2 miles away); Rose Fountain (approx. 7.4 miles away); Brick Streets of Wills Point (approx. 7.4 miles away); First Baptist Church (approx. 7.4 miles away); Capt. Israel Spikes (approx. 8 miles away); Fox Cemetery (approx. 8.1 miles away).
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 30, 2016. This page originally submitted on August 26, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 315 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 26, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.