Brunswick in Rensselaer County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Lutheran, organized about
1746 by Palantine settlers,
400 feet east of this
spot. Moved 2½ miles south
to present site in 1817.
Erected 1947 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 47.464′ N, 73° 34.221′ W. Marker is in Brunswick, New York, in Rensselaer County. Marker is at the intersection of Hoosick Road (New York State Route 7) and Mickelhill Road, on the right when traveling north on Hoosick Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Troy NY 12180, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. In Honor of Those (approx. 2.3 miles away); District No. 6 (approx. 2.8 miles away); Halfmoon Fort (approx. 5.1 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 5.1 miles away); Waterford (approx. 5.1 miles away); Major General Joseph Bradford Carr (approx. 5.2 miles away); Amos Eaton (approx. 5.3 miles away); Waterford Bridges (approx. 5.3 miles away).
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 7, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 7, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 183 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 7, 2016, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.