Glen Ellyn in DuPage County, Illinois — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1967 by The DuPage Chapter Daughters of the American Colonists and The Illinois State Historical Society.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Illinois State Historical Society marker series.
Location. 41° 53.389′ N, 88° 3.879′ W. Marker is in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in DuPage County. Marker is at the intersection of Geneva Road and Main Street, on the right when traveling east on Geneva Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 553 Geneva Road, Glen Ellyn IL 60137, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Glen Ellyn Main Street Historic District (approx. 0.6 miles away); Army Trail Road (approx. 4.7 miles away); Site of St. Paul Lutheran School (approx. 4.7 miles away); Kinderheim Arch (approx. 4.7 miles The Gazebos of Addison (approx. 4.8 miles away); Site of Lutheran Teacher’s Seminary (approx. 4.8 miles away); Veterans Circle (approx. 4.9 miles away); Old Mill (approx. 5 miles away).
Also see . . . Stacy's Tavern Museum - Glen Ellyn Historical Society. (Submitted on September 9, 2016, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers • War of 1812 •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 9, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 8, 2016, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 189 times since then and 63 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 8, 2016, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.