Henrietta in Clay County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Early County Seat
—(Located 3.5 miles to the East) —
Erected 1971 by Clay County Historic Survey Committee. (Marker Number 1343.)
Location. 33° 48.965′ N, 98° 11.745′ W. Marker is in Henrietta, Texas, in Clay County. Marker is at the intersection of North Bridge Street and West Ikard Street, on the right when traveling south on North Bridge Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 214 North Main Street, Henrietta TX 76365, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 3 other markers are within walking distance of First Hereford Cattle in Texas (within shouting distance of this marker); 1890 Clay County Jail (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Clay County (approx. 0.6 miles away).
Also see . . . Texas State Historical Association article on Cambridge. (Submitted on September 21, 2016, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 21, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 21, 2016, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 393 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 21, 2016, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.