Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
In Memory of her sons who served in the Army and Navy of the United States during the War with Spain and the campaigns incident thereto, 1898-1902. This monument is erected by the County of Allegheny 1925.
14th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry
18th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry (Duquesne Greys)
Battery “B” Pennsylvania Volunteer Artillery (Hampton Battalion)
Location. 40° 26.508′ N, 79° 57.03′ W. Marker is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in Allegheny County. Marker is on Schenley Drive. Touch for map. Near Frick Fine Arts Building. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4127 Schenley Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15213, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Schenley Park Bridge (within shouting distance of this marker); Andrew Carnegie (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fourth Ward Memorial (about 600 feet away); Barney Dreyfuss (about 600 feet away); Forbes Field (about 600 feet away); Diplodocus carnegii (about 700 feet away); Victor Herbert (about 700 feet away); Schenley Park (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburgh.
Categories. • War, Spanish-American •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 12, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 27, 2016, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 334 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on October 27, 2016, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. 7, 8, 9. submitted on November 6, 2016, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. 10, 11. submitted on November 11, 2016, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.