Milford in Clermont County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Milford GAR Veterans Memorial
Erected 1909 by S.R.S. West Post No. 544 G.A.R.
Location. 39° 10.266′ N, 84° 16.621′ W. Marker is in Milford, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker can be reached from Cemetery Road. Touch for map. marker is in Greenlawn Cemetery. Marker is at or near this postal address: 23 Cemetery Road, Milford OH 45150, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Henry Clark Corbin (a few steps from this marker); Greenlawn Cemetery (approx. 0.2 miles away); Promont (approx. half a mile away); First Methodist Church (approx. 0.8 miles away); Milford Bridge (approx. 1.1 miles away); Covalt Station (approx. 1.4 miles away); Camp Dennison (approx. 1½ miles away); a different marker also named Camp Dennison (approx. 1½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Milford.
Additional keywords. Grand Army of the Republic
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 15, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 14, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 190 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 14, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.