Clermont County Bicentennial Marker Chapel- Mt. Moriah
United Methodist Church.
Organized in 1835 as the
Methodist Protestant Church
of Tobasco. Meetings were
held in a schoolhouse
until 1842, when the
church erected this small
brick chapel on a lot
west of the school.
Erected 2003 by Clermont County Bicentennial Commission.
Location. 39° 4.07′ N, 84° 17.502′ W. Marker is near Cincinnati, Ohio, in Clermont County. Marker is on Mount Moriah Drive, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 671 Mount Moriah Drive, Cincinnati OH 45245, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mt. Moriah Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Mt. Moriah Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Anderson State Road 1804 (was approx. 2.8 miles away but has been reported missing. ); Lake Allyn Site (approx. 3.6 miles away); Tri-State Warbird Museum (approx. 4.3 miles away); Spann (approx. 4.4 miles away); Morse House (approx. 4½ miles away); The Church / The Founder (approx. 5.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cincinnati.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on November 17, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 17, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 261 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on November 17, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.