Under the provisions of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, this property possesses exceptional value in illustrating American History and Culture Entered in the National Register of Historic Places December 12, 1976 by U.S. Department . . . — — Map (db m129388) HM
Founded by Mr. Fred Long in 1901 as the Kash Savin Stor. Moved in 1909 to this Sixth and Meade building constructed in 1904 by E.W.R. Taylor. Renamed The Golden Rule Store between 1910 and 1912.
Mr. T. B. Sampson was employed by the Kash Savin . . . — — Map (db m129390) HM